Saudi drone attacks: Macron, Merkel and Johnson accuse Iran

Saudi drone attacks: Macron, Merkel and Johnson accuse Iran

wars

French, German and British leaders Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel and Boris Johnson on Monday accused Iran of being “responsible” for the September 14 drone attack in Saudi Arabia against oil installations and urged it to “refrain from further provocation”.

“It is clear to us that Iran bears the responsibility for this attack. There is no other plausible explanation, “they said in a joint statement after a three-party meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York.

Earlier in the day on Monday, the British prime minister had already said “that the United Kingdom attributes to Iran with a very high degree of probability, the attacks of Aramco (the Saudi oil giant who manages the site ), According to reports reported Monday by the British press agency Press Association.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *